Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Ricardian contract Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Ricardian contract related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Ricardian contract specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Ricardian contract Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 718 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Ricardian contract improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 718 standard requirements:
- How will you know when its improved?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- What are we challenging, in the sense that Mac challenged the PC or Dove tackled the Beauty Myth?
- Do you, as a leader, bounce back quickly from setbacks?
- How to Improve?
- How to deal with Ricardian contract Changes?
- Think of your Ricardian contract project. what are the main functions?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Ricardian contract forward?
- How can you measure Ricardian contract in a systematic way?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Ricardian contract book in PDF containing 718 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Ricardian contract self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Ricardian contract Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Ricardian contract areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Ricardian contract Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Ricardian contract projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Ricardian contract Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Ricardian contract project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Decision Log: It becomes critical to track and periodically revisit both operational effectiveness; Are you noticing all that you need to, and are you interpreting what you see effectively?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree is the team cognizant of small wins to be celebrated along the way?
- Risk Management Plan: Financial risk: Can the organization afford to undertake the Ricardian contract project?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit have the ability to apply electronic procurement?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have you eliminated all duplicative tasks or manual efforts, where appropriate?
- Variance Analysis: How do you identify and isolate causes of favorable and unfavorable cost and schedule variances?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Who is Responsible for Work and Budgets for Each WBS?
- Risk Audit: Does the Ricardian contract project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the Ricardian contract project produced meet the defined Ricardian contract project requirements?
- WBS Dictionary: Changes in the direct base to which overhead costs are allocated?
Step-by-step and complete Ricardian contract Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Ricardian contract project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Ricardian contract project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Ricardian contract project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Ricardian contract project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Ricardian contract project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Ricardian contract project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Ricardian contract project with this in-depth Ricardian contract Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Ricardian contract projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Ricardian contract and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Ricardian contract investments work better.
This Ricardian contract All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.