Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ROC return on competitiveness Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ROC return on competitiveness related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ROC return on competitiveness specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ROC return on competitiveness Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ROC return on competitiveness improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who sets the ROC return on competitiveness standards?
- Is the performance gap determined?
- When a ROC return on competitiveness manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- Customer Measures: How Do Customers See Us?
- Were there any improvement opportunities identified from the process analysis?
- Will team members regularly document their ROC return on competitiveness work?
- What can we do to improve?
- What do we need to start doing?
- Are operating procedures consistent?
- What are our ROC return on competitiveness Processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ROC return on competitiveness book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ROC return on competitiveness self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ROC return on competitiveness Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ROC return on competitiveness areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ROC return on competitiveness Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ROC return on competitiveness projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ROC return on competitiveness Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ROC return on competitiveness project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the number of people on the ROC return on competitiveness project team adequate to do the job?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are stakeholders chosen and what roles might they have on a ROC return on competitiveness project?
- Risk Audit: Is your organization an exempt employer for payroll tax purposes?
- Procurement Audit: Are order quantities, deliveries and payment levels under the contract monitored by an appropriate official?
- Quality Management Plan: With the Five Whys method, the team considers why the issue being explored occurred. Do others then take that initial answer and ask Why?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are records maintained to show how undistributed budgets are controlled?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree is there centralized control of information sharing?
- Executing Process Group: Does the ROC return on competitiveness project team have enough people to execute the ROC return on competitiveness project plan?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Can the risk be avoided by choosing a different alternative?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the ROC return on competitiveness project sufficiently qualified?
Step-by-step and complete ROC return on competitiveness Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ROC return on competitiveness project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ROC return on competitiveness project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ROC return on competitiveness project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ROC return on competitiveness project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ROC return on competitiveness project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ROC return on competitiveness project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ROC return on competitiveness project with this in-depth ROC return on competitiveness Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ROC return on competitiveness projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ROC return on competitiveness and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ROC return on competitiveness investments work better.
This ROC return on competitiveness All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.