Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Rolling Wave planning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Rolling Wave planning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Rolling Wave planning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Rolling Wave planning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 665 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Rolling Wave planning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 665 standard requirements:
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?
- What are the agreed upon definitions of the high impact areas, defect(s), unit(s), and opportunities that will figure into the process capability metrics?
- What are your key Rolling Wave planning organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of Rolling Wave planning moving forward?
- Have you identified your Rolling Wave planning key performance indicators?
- How do we provide a safe environment -physically and emotionally?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- Do our leaders quickly bounce back from setbacks?
- How will we build a 100-year startup?
- What management system can we use to leverage the Rolling Wave planning experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Rolling Wave planning book in PDF containing 665 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Rolling Wave planning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Rolling Wave planning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Rolling Wave planning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Rolling Wave planning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Rolling Wave planning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Rolling Wave planning Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Rolling Wave planning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are updated Rolling Wave planning project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Rolling Wave planning project stage?
- Scope Management Plan: Does a documented Rolling Wave planning project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is your anticipated volatility of the requirements?
- Cost Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when others occur?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Variance Analysis: Are all CWBS elements specified for external reporting?
- Risk Management Plan: What is the impact to the Rolling Wave planning project if the item is not resolved in a timely fashion?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Rolling Wave planning projects / systems?
- Cost Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Communications Management Plan: Is there an important stakeholder who is actively opposed and will not receive messages?
Step-by-step and complete Rolling Wave planning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Rolling Wave planning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Rolling Wave planning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Rolling Wave planning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Rolling Wave planning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Rolling Wave planning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Rolling Wave planning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Rolling Wave planning project with this in-depth Rolling Wave planning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Rolling Wave planning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Rolling Wave planning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Rolling Wave planning investments work better.
This Rolling Wave planning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.