Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical RSA SecurID Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any RSA SecurID related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated RSA SecurID specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the RSA SecurID Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which RSA SecurID improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What is measured?
- What is our formula for success in RSA SecurID ?
- Does RSA SecurID analysis show the relationships among important RSA SecurID factors?
- What resources are required for the improvement effort?
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
- How can we best use all of our knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
- Were there any improvement opportunities identified from the process analysis?
- Are team charters developed?
- Think about the functions involved in your RSA SecurID project. what processes flow from these functions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the RSA SecurID book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your RSA SecurID self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the RSA SecurID Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which RSA SecurID areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough RSA SecurID Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage RSA SecurID projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step RSA SecurID Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 RSA SecurID project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Was the payment made to the supplier/ contractor within the time frames indicated in the contracts?
- WBS Dictionary: Are time-phased budgets established for planning and control of level of effort activity by category of resource; for example, type of manpower and/or material?
- Procurement Audit: Are there reasonable procedures to identify possible sources of supply?
- Quality Metrics: Did the team meet the RSA SecurID project success criteria documented in the Quality Metrics Matrix?
- Milestone List: Identify critical paths (one or more) and which activities are on the critical path?
- Variance Analysis: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of RSA SecurID projections?
- Scope Management Plan: Does a documented RSA SecurID project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely political environment during the life of the RSA SecurID project?
- Risk Audit: What are the differences and similarities between strategic and operational risks in your organization?
- Formal Acceptance: Did the RSA SecurID project manager and team act in a professional and ethical manner?
Step-by-step and complete RSA SecurID Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 RSA SecurID project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 RSA SecurID project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 RSA SecurID project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 RSA SecurID project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 RSA SecurID project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 RSA SecurID project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any RSA SecurID project with this in-depth RSA SecurID Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose RSA SecurID projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in RSA SecurID and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make RSA SecurID investments work better.
This RSA SecurID All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.