Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Rule-based machine learning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Rule-based machine learning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Rule-based machine learning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Rule-based machine learning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 712 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Rule-based machine learning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 712 standard requirements:
- What else needs to be measured?
- How is the value delivered by Rule-based machine learning being measured?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- Who has control over resources?
- How do we measure improved Rule-based machine learning service perception, and satisfaction?
- How are you going to measure success?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Rule-based machine learning process?
- Where is it measured?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Rule-based machine learning product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- In a project to restructure Rule-based machine learning outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Rule-based machine learning book in PDF containing 712 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Rule-based machine learning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Rule-based machine learning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Rule-based machine learning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Rule-based machine learning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Rule-based machine learning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Rule-based machine learning Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Rule-based machine learning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: If you sold 11 widgets on day, what would the affect on profits be?
- Variance Analysis: How do you identify and isolate causes of favorable and unfavorable cost and schedule variances?
- Lessons Learned: How effective were Best Practices & Lessons Learned from prior Rule-based machine learning projects utilized in this Rule-based machine learning project?
- Risk Register: What are you going to do to limit the Rule-based machine learning projects risk exposure due to the identified risks?
- WBS Dictionary: Incurrence of actual indirect costs in excess of budgets, by element of expense?
- WBS Dictionary: Are current work performance indicators and goals relatable to original goals as modified by contractual changes, replanning, and reprogramming actions?
- Risk Audit: Are procedures in place to ensure the security of staff and information and compliance with privacy legislation if applicable?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand all business (operational), technical, resource and vendor risks associated with the Rule-based machine learning project?
- Project Scope Statement: Are there backup strategies for key members of the Rule-based machine learning project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which does one need in order to complete schedule development?
Step-by-step and complete Rule-based machine learning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Rule-based machine learning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Rule-based machine learning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Rule-based machine learning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Rule-based machine learning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Rule-based machine learning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Rule-based machine learning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Rule-based machine learning project with this in-depth Rule-based machine learning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Rule-based machine learning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Rule-based machine learning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Rule-based machine learning investments work better.
This Rule-based machine learning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.