Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAINT (software) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAINT (software) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAINT (software) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAINT (software) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 720 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAINT (software) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 720 standard requirements:
- What is the funding source for this project?
- Is the measure understandable to a variety of people?
- Have changes been properly/adequately analyzed for effect?
- Will it solve real problems?
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing SAINT (software)? There might be some that are less obvious?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your SAINT (software) processes?
- Why should we adopt a SAINT (software) framework?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your SAINT (software) strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Are we / should we be Revolutionary or evolutionary?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAINT (software) book in PDF containing 720 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SAINT (software) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAINT (software) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAINT (software) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAINT (software) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAINT (software) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAINT (software) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SAINT (software) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: How many different communication channels does the SAINT (software) project team have?
- Communications Management Plan: What help do you and your team need from the stakeholder?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the SAINT (software) project?
- Initiating Process Group: At which CMMI level are software processes documented, standardized, and integrated into a standard to-be practiced process for your organization?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How does the proposed individual meet each requirement?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the overhead pools formally and adequately identified?
- Project Charter: Success Determination Factors: How will the success of the SAINT (software) project be determined from the customers perspective?
- Procurement Audit: Are advantages and disadvantages of in-house production, outsourcing and Public Private Partnerships considered?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the SAINT (software) project?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are staff involved as partners in the improvement process?
Step-by-step and complete SAINT (software) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAINT (software) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAINT (software) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAINT (software) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAINT (software) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAINT (software) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAINT (software) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAINT (software) project with this in-depth SAINT (software) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAINT (software) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAINT (software) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAINT (software) investments work better.
This SAINT (software) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.