Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Salesforce Marketing Cloud Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Salesforce Marketing Cloud related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Salesforce Marketing Cloud specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 814 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Salesforce Marketing Cloud improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 814 standard requirements:
- What are the in-use benchmarks for internet marketing tactics such as Online Display Advertising Pay Per Click Search Engine Marketing Email Marketing Email Newsletter and Social Media?
- Against the backdrop of continuing technology advances, changing mobile readiness and increasing mobile savvy of the retailer, how will mobile technology alter marketing communications?
- To what extent are the differences in mobile marketing adoption and usage across countries driven by economic divides and by variations in culturally ingrained values and norms?
- Are there any tools that are effectively integrating traditional web analytics with social media monitoring to measure in depth multi channel marketing?
- Which marketing channel works best for your business social media marketing mobile marketing email marketing display advertising something else?
- What will be more lucrative in mobile payments in the coming years 1 the Payment spread 2 the Credit Instrument or 3 the marketing side?
- What are the differences in how marketing managers across countries -perceive the promise and perils of mobile devices and services?
- How does your organizations mobile marketing strategy evolve across (a) the product life cycle, and (b) the customer life cycle?
- When it comes to new mobile marketing applications, should you try to move first or wait for others to pioneer and enter later?
- How can you provide prompt decision support systems via mobile so that consumers can react quickly to critical market events?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud book in PDF containing 814 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Salesforce Marketing Cloud self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Salesforce Marketing Cloud areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Salesforce Marketing Cloud Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Salesforce Marketing Cloud projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Salesforce Marketing Cloud Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Salesforce Marketing Cloud project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Metrics: How do you communicate results and findings to upper management?
- Executing Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Quality Management Plan: How do your action plans support the strategic objectives?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead cost budgets (or Salesforce Marketing Cloud projections) established on a facility-wide basis at least annually for the life of the contract?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Will new information become available during the Salesforce Marketing Cloud project?
- Procurement Audit: Where funding is being arranged by borrowings, do these have the necessary approval and legal authority?
- Quality Audit: Does the suppliers quality system have a written procedure for corrective action when a defect occurs?
- WBS Dictionary: Changes in the direct base to which overhead costs are allocated?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Explain the four frames of organizations. How can they help Salesforce Marketing Cloud project managers understand the organizational context for their Salesforce Marketing Cloud projects?
- Schedule Management Plan: Will the Salesforce Marketing Cloud project sponsor be involved in preliminary schedule reviews?
Step-by-step and complete Salesforce Marketing Cloud Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Salesforce Marketing Cloud project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Salesforce Marketing Cloud project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Salesforce Marketing Cloud project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Salesforce Marketing Cloud project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Salesforce Marketing Cloud project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Salesforce Marketing Cloud project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Salesforce Marketing Cloud project with this in-depth Salesforce Marketing Cloud Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Salesforce Marketing Cloud projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Salesforce Marketing Cloud investments work better.
This Salesforce Marketing Cloud All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.