Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP NetWeaver Portal Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP NetWeaver Portal related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP NetWeaver Portal specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP NetWeaver Portal Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 663 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP NetWeaver Portal improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 663 standard requirements:
- What are my customers expectations and measures?
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
- How do controls support value?
- How do you stay inspired?
- Does the SAP NetWeaver Portal task fit the client’s priorities?
- What is the purpose of SAP NetWeaver Portal in relation to the mission?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- Is SAP NetWeaver Portal linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- What management system can we use to leverage the SAP NetWeaver Portal experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Who participated in the data collection for measurements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP NetWeaver Portal book in PDF containing 663 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SAP NetWeaver Portal self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP NetWeaver Portal Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP NetWeaver Portal areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP NetWeaver Portal Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP NetWeaver Portal projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP NetWeaver Portal Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SAP NetWeaver Portal project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Closing Process Group: Did the SAP NetWeaver Portal project team have enough people to execute the SAP NetWeaver Portal project plan?
- Risk Register: What are our key risks/showstoppers and what is being done to manage them?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How, to whom and how frequently will Risk status be reported?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree is the information network consistent with the structure of the formal organization?
- Initiating Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next SAP NetWeaver Portal project?
- Scope Management Plan: For which criterion is it tolerable not to meet the original parameters?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the organization’s SAP NetWeaver Portal projects more successful over time?
- Risk Audit: For this risk .. what do you need to stop doing, start doing and keep doing?
- Cost Management Plan: Contingency – How will cost contingency be administered?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
Step-by-step and complete SAP NetWeaver Portal Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP NetWeaver Portal project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP NetWeaver Portal project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP NetWeaver Portal project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP NetWeaver Portal project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP NetWeaver Portal project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP NetWeaver Portal project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP NetWeaver Portal project with this in-depth SAP NetWeaver Portal Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP NetWeaver Portal projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP NetWeaver Portal and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP NetWeaver Portal investments work better.
This SAP NetWeaver Portal All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.