Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP WM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP WM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP WM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP WM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 672 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP WM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 672 standard requirements:
- Ask yourself: how would we do this work if we only had one staff member to do it?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that SAP WM objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- Who will be in control?
- Do we think we know, or do we know we know ?
- What is measured?
- In the past few months, what is the smallest change we have made that has had the biggest positive result? What was it about that small change that produced the large return?
- How can we improve SAP WM?
- What is the recommended frequency of auditing?
- What should the next improvement project be that is related to SAP WM?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective SAP WM leader?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP WM book in PDF containing 672 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SAP WM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP WM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP WM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP WM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP WM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP WM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SAP WM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: Are there contingencies or conditions related to the acceptance?
- Schedule Management Plan: What s the difference between % Complete and % work?
- Executing Process Group: What factors are contributing to progress or delay in the achievement of products and results?
- Team Operating Agreement: What administrative supports will be put in place to support the team and the teams supervisor?
- Cost Management Plan: Resources – How will human resources be scheduled during each phase of the SAP WM project?
- WBS Dictionary: Are estimates of costs at completion generated in a rational, consistent manner?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What are the key services, contractual arrangements, or other relationships between stakeholder groups?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is it difficult to use SAP WM project management software well?
- Variance Analysis: How are material, labor, and overhead variances calculated and recorded?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is SAP WM project work proceeding in accordance with the original SAP WM project schedule?
Step-by-step and complete SAP WM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP WM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP WM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP WM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP WM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP WM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP WM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP WM project with this in-depth SAP WM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP WM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP WM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP WM investments work better.
This SAP WM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.