Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAS Technical Services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAS Technical Services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAS Technical Services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAS Technical Services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 689 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAS Technical Services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 689 standard requirements:
- Are roles and responsibilities formally defined?
- What were the crucial ‘moments of truth’ on the process map?
- How do we improve productivity?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- Who is On the Team?
- Is the gap/opportunity displayed and communicated in financial terms?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider SAS Technical Services will circumvent those obstacles?
- What are our SAS Technical Services Processes?
- Who are the SAS Technical Services improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as SAS Technical Services leaders?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAS Technical Services book in PDF containing 689 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SAS Technical Services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAS Technical Services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAS Technical Services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAS Technical Services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAS Technical Services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAS Technical Services Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SAS Technical Services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: Whats the appropriate level of risk management for this SAS Technical Services project?
- Communications Management Plan: Do you ask; can you recommend others for me to talk with about this initiative?
- Scope Management Plan: Would the SAS Technical Services project cost sharing involve reimbursement to the sponsor?
- Requirements Documentation: Does the system provide the functions which best support the customers needs?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are trained personnel, including supervisors and SAS Technical Services project managers, available to handle such a large SAS Technical Services project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Variance Analysis: Are records maintained to show how management reserves are used?
- WBS Dictionary: Are indirect costs charged to the appropriate indirect pools and incurring organization?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Project Portfolio management: Why would the work force want to know the force rank order of the portfolio?
Step-by-step and complete SAS Technical Services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAS Technical Services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAS Technical Services project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAS Technical Services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAS Technical Services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAS Technical Services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAS Technical Services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAS Technical Services project with this in-depth SAS Technical Services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAS Technical Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAS Technical Services and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAS Technical Services investments work better.
This SAS Technical Services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.