Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SD Edge Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SD Edge related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SD Edge specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SD Edge Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 753 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SD Edge improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 753 standard requirements:
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- How do we keep improving SD Edge?
- Can We Measure the Return on Analysis?
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your SD Edge project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which SD Edge models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
- What are the costs of reform?
- Is Supporting SD Edge documentation required?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SD Edge book in PDF containing 753 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SD Edge self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SD Edge Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SD Edge areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SD Edge Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SD Edge projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SD Edge Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SD Edge project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring and tracking the SD Edge project requirements?
- Risk Data Sheet: What actions can be taken to eliminate or remove risk?
- Procurement Audit: How do you avoid delays at any stage/ stages of the procurement process?
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the SD Edge project produced meet your needs?
- Procurement Audit: Are regulations and protective measures in place to avoid corruption?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Which logical relationship does the PDM use most often?
- Team Member Status Report: Does every department have to have a SD Edge project Manager on staff?
- Quality Metrics: Did the team meet the SD Edge project success criteria documented in the Quality Metrics Matrix?
- Procurement Audit: Are there internal control systems in place to secure that laws and regulations are observed?
- Procurement Audit: Is the organization transparent about winning bids and prices?
Step-by-step and complete SD Edge Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SD Edge project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SD Edge project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SD Edge project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SD Edge project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SD Edge project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SD Edge project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SD Edge project with this in-depth SD Edge Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SD Edge projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SD Edge and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SD Edge investments work better.
This SD Edge All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.