Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SD-WAN (Products) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SD-WAN (Products) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SD-WAN (Products) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SD-WAN (Products) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 775 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SD-WAN (Products) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 775 standard requirements:
- Implementation Planning- is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
- Are pertinent alerts monitored, analyzed and distributed to appropriate personnel?
- How do we decide how much to remunerate an employee?
- What is measured?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in SD-WAN (Products)? In other words, what are the risks, if SD-WAN (Products) does not deliver successfully?
- How do we maintain SD-WAN (Products)’s Integrity?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- Who are the SD-WAN (Products) improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SD-WAN (Products) book in PDF containing 775 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SD-WAN (Products) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SD-WAN (Products) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SD-WAN (Products) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SD-WAN (Products) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SD-WAN (Products) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SD-WAN (Products) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SD-WAN (Products) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are internal SD-WAN (Products) project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Risk Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Requirements Management Plan: When and how will a requirements baseline be established in this SD-WAN (Products) project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How are risks and risk management perceived in the SD-WAN (Products) project?
- Team Performance Assessment: Social categorization and intergroup behaviour: Does minimal intergroup discrimination make social identity more positive?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are detailed work packages planned as far in advance as practicable?
- WBS Dictionary: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of SD-WAN (Products) projections?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there checklists created to demine if all quality processes are followed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: After observing execution of process, is it in compliance with the documented Plan?
Step-by-step and complete SD-WAN (Products) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SD-WAN (Products) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SD-WAN (Products) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SD-WAN (Products) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SD-WAN (Products) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SD-WAN (Products) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SD-WAN (Products) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SD-WAN (Products) project with this in-depth SD-WAN (Products) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SD-WAN (Products) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SD-WAN (Products) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SD-WAN (Products) investments work better.
This SD-WAN (Products) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.