Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sensemaking Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sensemaking related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sensemaking specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sensemaking Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 683 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sensemaking improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 683 standard requirements:
- Is the solution cost-effective?
- When is the estimated completion date?
- How do we know that any Sensemaking analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- Is there a completed SIPOC representation, describing the Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Outputs, and Customers?
- When is/was the Sensemaking start date?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated Sensemaking techniques
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- When are meeting minutes sent out? Who is on the distribution list?
- How will you know when its improved?
- How will you know that the Sensemaking project has been successful?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sensemaking book in PDF containing 683 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Sensemaking self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sensemaking Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sensemaking areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sensemaking Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sensemaking projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sensemaking Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Sensemaking project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Network Diagram: What is the organization s history in doing similar activities?
- Change Management Plan: Will the readiness criteria be met prior to the training roll out?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Will the Sensemaking project collaborate with the local community and leverage resources?
- Activity Duration Estimates: List five reasons why organizations outsource. Why is there a growing trend in outsourcing, especially in the government?
- Executing Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the manpower level sufficient to meet the future business requirements?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Feasibility: How much money, time, and effort can you put into this?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the present organizational structure for handling the Sensemaking project sufficient?
- Scope Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Sensemaking project estimates?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the Sensemaking project risks be managed according to the Sensemaking projects risk management process?
Step-by-step and complete Sensemaking Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sensemaking project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sensemaking project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sensemaking project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sensemaking project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sensemaking project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sensemaking project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sensemaking project with this in-depth Sensemaking Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sensemaking projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sensemaking and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sensemaking investments work better.
This Sensemaking All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.