Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Service Design Package Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Service Design Package related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Service Design Package specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Service Design Package Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 891 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Service Design Package improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 891 standard requirements:
- What are the design, implementation, operation, accreditation and certification of infrastructures and services that use trusted identity credentials within our and between partnering organisations?
- Service Design is implemented by starting with a Vision, knowing where we are now, where we want to be, how we get there, hoe we will know we have gotten there and how we keep going
- Does the third party impose the same set of internal standards on itself and its subcontractors (e.g., for customer service, privacy, security, etc.) as you do for your brand?
- Every client is unique, how in the world can we go about designing a Customer Service culture with all the diverse backgrounds, attitudes, and preferences?
- During the last 3 years, have you been the subject of an investigation or action by any regulatory or administrative agency for privacy related violations?
- Our strategic approach to Service Design results in services that can be offered at a competitve market price, substantially reduced risk, or offers superiour value
- If applicable, please give details of any service user/staff/public consultations that are going to take place, or have taken place in relation to this processing?
- Eco-efficient producer services; what are they, how do they benefit customers and the environment and how likely are they to develop and be extensively utilised?
- What is the design, implementation, operation, accreditation and certification of infrastructures and services that provide trusted identity credentials?
- How can we truly understand and predict our customers needs to the point where we can design products and services that suit their needs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Service Design Package book in PDF containing 891 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Service Design Package self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Service Design Package Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Service Design Package areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Service Design Package Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Service Design Package projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Service Design Package Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Service Design Package project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the typical challenges Service Design Package project teams face during each of the five process groups?
- Quality Audit: Is Quality Audit a prerequisite for Program Accreditation or Program Recognition?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the schedule include Service Design Package project management time and change request analysis time?
- Procurement Audit: Are the number of checking accounts where cash segregation is not required kept to a reasonable number?
- Cost Baseline: Does a process exist for establishing a cost baseline to measure Service Design Package project performance?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you leverage technology engagement tools group chat, polls, screen sharing, etc.?
- Closing Process Group: What is the overall risk of the Service Design Package project to the organization?
- Cost Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy discus the best manner of purchase, considering the types of goods and services needed?
Step-by-step and complete Service Design Package Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Service Design Package project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Service Design Package project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Service Design Package project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Service Design Package project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Service Design Package project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Service Design Package project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Service Design Package project with this in-depth Service Design Package Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Service Design Package projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Service Design Package and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Service Design Package investments work better.
This Service Design Package All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.