What You Need to Know
- Breakouts in the Service Desk predictive analytics are Freshservice, JIRA Service Desk, theTradeDesk. Seriously consider these technologies to gain a strategic advantage.
- The technologies who are at the peak of their interest are LiveAgent , Freshservice, Vivantio Pro.
- By far most employment needs are found in the LiveChat, SysAid, EMS Software technologies.
- These 3 fields have the most active practitioners who have the specific skill set or experience: SysAid, LiveChat, CA Service Desk Manager.
- LiveChat, SysAid, ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus lead in searches for information online.
- These three technologies are receiving the highest investments to gain clients: SupportDesk, SysAid, CA Service Desk Manager.
- These three technologies have the most active advertisers: EMS Software, LiveChat, ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus.
- In patents, these three technologies have the most coverage LiveAgent , CA Service Desk Manager, EMS Software.
- The most publications are available for CA Service Desk Manager, EMS Software, JIRA Service Desk.
- Instruction and courseware availability is highest in these technologies: LiveChat, SysAid, LiveAgent .
The Service Desk report evaluates technologies and applications in terms of their business impact, adoption rate and maturity level to help users decide where and when to invest.
The Predictive Analytics Scores below – ordered on Forecasted Future Needs and Demand from High to Low – shows you Service Desk’s Predictive Analysis. The link takes you to a corresponding product in The Art of Service’s store to get started.
The Art of Service’s predictive model results enable businesses to discover and apply the most profitable technologies and applications, attracting the most profitable customers, and therefore helping maximize value from their investments. The Predictive Analytics algorithm evaluates and scores technologies and applications.
The platform monitors over ten thousand technologies and applications for months, looking for interest swings in a topic, concept, technology or application, not just a count of mentions. It then makes forecasts about the velocity of the interest over time, with peaks representing it breaking into the mainstream. Data sources include trend data, employment data, employee skills data, and signals like advertising spent, advertisers, search-counts, Instruction and courseware available activity, patents, and books published.
Predictive Analytics Scores:
000278 – Freshservice
000198 – JIRA Service Desk
000156 – theTradeDesk
000148 – Samanage
000095 – nService
000073 – LiveChat
000061 – CA Service Desk Manager
000045 – ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus
000030 – SysAid
000027 – EMS Software
000019 – LANDESK Service Desk
000000 – Vivantio Pro
000000 – SupportDesk
000000 – LiveAgent