Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Service life Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Service life related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Service life specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Service life Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 624 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Service life improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 624 standard requirements:
- Setting policies and objectives is the primary concern of which elements of the Service Lifecycle?
- We have a policy for ensuring early involvement in the service lifecycle
- Interfaces to other Service Lifecycle stages are clearly defined
- Who has a role in the IT security service life cycle?
- Our tools manage of all stages of the service lifecycle
- What is the IT security service life cycle?
- How does the Service Lifecycle work?
- Views on service lifetime and granularity?
- What is your definition of service life?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Service life book in PDF containing 624 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Service life self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Service life Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Service life areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Service life Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Service life projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Service life Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Service life project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are sub-teams possible or necessary?
- Planning Process Group: On which process should team members spend the most time?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the attitudes of staff regarding Service life project work improving?
- Procurement Audit: Was the estimated contract value based on realistic and updated prices?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What simple tool can you use to help identify and prioritize Service life project risks thats very low tech and high touch?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are all authorized tasks assigned to identified organizational elements?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is it necessary to deeply assess all Service life project risks?
- Process Improvement Plan: To elicit goal statements, do you ask a question such as, What do you want to achieve?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What can you do better next time, and what specific actions can you take to improve?
- Lessons Learned: Was any formal risk assessment carried out at the start of the Service life project, and was this followed up during the Service life project?
Step-by-step and complete Service life Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Service life project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Service life project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Service life project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Service life project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Service life project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Service life project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Service life project with this in-depth Service life Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Service life projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Service life and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Service life investments work better.
This Service life All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.