What You Need to Know
- Breakouts in the Service life predictive analytics are Yurbi, Veeva CRM, Lucidpress. Seriously consider these technologies to gain a strategic advantage.
- The technologies who are at the peak of their interest are Veeva CRM, Freshservice, ServiceM8.
- By far most employment needs are found in the Maintainability, Product lifecycle management, Reliability engineering technologies.
- These 3 fields have the most active practitioners who have the specific skill set or experience: Product lifecycle management, Reliability engineering, Athena.
- Athena, VTS, MTBF lead in searches for information online.
- These three technologies are receiving the highest investments to gain clients: Help Desk Software, Field Service Management Software, Online CRM Software.
- These three technologies have the most active advertisers: IT Service Software, Field Service Management Software, Product Lifecycle Management Software.
- In patents, these three technologies have the most coverage Maintainability, VTS, Athena.
- The most publications are available for Athena, Exponential distribution, Reliability engineering.
- Instruction and courseware availability is highest in these technologies: VTS, Athena, eEMS.
“The Art of Service is a genius and his report Service life Predictive Analytics Report has been magical in my life. What Gerard has done is taken the ‘best practices’-developed for the industry-and condensed the ‘best of the best; into a daily morning ritual. A ritual that is now part of my day.”
What’s being widely regarded as “one of the most life changing reports ever written” may be the simplest approach to achieving everything you’ve ever wanted, and faster than you ever thought possible.
What if you could wake up tomorrow and any-or EVERY-area of your life was beginning to transform? What would you change? Service life Predictive Analytics Report is an excellent release of the predictive analytics results by The Art of Service that are already transforming the lives of tens of thousands of people around the world by showing them how to wake up each day with more ENERGY, MOTIVATION, and FOCUS to take your life to the next level. It’s been right here in front of us all along, but this report has finally brought it to life.
Are you ready? The next chapter of YOUR life-the most extraordinary life you’ve ever imagined-is about to begin. It’s time to WAKE UP to your full Service life potential…
The Service life report evaluates technologies and applications in terms of their business impact, adoption rate and maturity level to help users decide where and when to invest.
Service life is a unique commitment made by the item’s manufacturer and is usually specified as a median. Actual service life is the maximal recorded life of a product.
The Predictive Analytics Scores below – ordered on Forecasted Future Needs and Demand from High to Low – shows you Service life’s Predictive Analysis. The link takes you to a corresponding product in The Art of Service’s store to get started.
The Art of Service’s predictive model results enable businesses to discover and apply the most profitable technologies and applications, attracting the most profitable customers, and therefore helping maximize value from their investments. The Predictive Analytics algorithm evaluates and scores technologies and applications.
The platform monitors over ten thousand technologies and applications for months, looking for interest swings in a topic, concept, technology or application, not just a count of mentions. It then makes forecasts about the velocity of the interest over time, with peaks representing it breaking into the mainstream. Data sources include trend data, employment data, employee skills data, and signals like advertising spent, advertisers, search-counts, Instruction and courseware available activity, patents, and books published.
Predictive Analytics Scores:
000375 – Yurbi
000296 – Veeva CRM
000196 – Lucidpress
000178 – ServSuite
000175 – nService
000160 – Freshservice
000146 – Customer Service Software
000144 – Maintainability
000122 – Field Service Management Software
000064 – Maintenance Management Software
000054 – Athena
000042 – WizeHive
000041 – Online CRM Software
000039 – Live Chat Software
000039 – Bathtub curve
000037 – EMS Software
000034 – Remote Support Software
000033 – Reliability engineering
000022 – Application Lifecycle Management Software
000021 – VTS
000015 – Product Life Cycle Management
000015 – EHS Management Software
000014 – Product lifecycle management
000014 – MTBF
000000 – Worksheet Systems
000000 – Synergi Life
000000 – SmartField
000000 – ServiceM8
000000 – ServiceBridge
000000 – Service Dispatch Software
000000 – PX3000
000000 – Professional Services Automation Software
000000 – Product Lifecycle Management Software
000000 – Maid Service Software
000000 – IT Service Software
000000 – iJEMS
000000 – Help Desk Software
000000 – Goalscape
000000 – Exponential distribution
000000 – EmployWise
000000 – eEMS
000000 – Banking Systems Software