Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Service-oriented middleware Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Service-oriented middleware related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Service-oriented middleware specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Service-oriented middleware Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Service-oriented middleware improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who has control over resources?
- How to Secure Service-oriented middleware?
- What will drive Service-oriented middleware change?
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Service-oriented middleware improvements?
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
- What is the source of the strategies for Service-oriented middleware strengthening and reform?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- How does it fit into our organizational needs and tasks?
- When a Service-oriented middleware manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Service-oriented middleware book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Service-oriented middleware self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Service-oriented middleware Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Service-oriented middleware areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Service-oriented middleware Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Service-oriented middleware projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Service-oriented middleware Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Service-oriented middleware project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Management Plan: What data/reports/tools/etc. do program managers need?
- Scope Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the critical path for this Service-oriented middleware project and how long is it?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a contract change control system defined to manage changes to contract terms and conditions?
- Variance Analysis: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Service-oriented middleware projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How does the Service-oriented middleware project involve consultations or collaboration with other organizations?
- Cost Management Plan: Are internal Service-oriented middleware project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Variance Analysis: How does the monthly budget compare to the actual experience?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Which contract type places the most risk on the seller?
- Cost Management Plan: How does the proposed individual meet each requirement?
Step-by-step and complete Service-oriented middleware Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Service-oriented middleware project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Service-oriented middleware project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Service-oriented middleware project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Service-oriented middleware project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Service-oriented middleware project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Service-oriented middleware project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Service-oriented middleware project with this in-depth Service-oriented middleware Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Service-oriented middleware projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Service-oriented middleware and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Service-oriented middleware investments work better.
This Service-oriented middleware All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.