Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Shipper-Centric Multimodal TMS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Shipper-Centric Multimodal TMS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Shipper-Centric Multimodal TMS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Shipper-Centric Multimodal TMS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Shipper-Centric Multimodal TMS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- Can we do Shipper-Centric Multimodal TMS without complex (expensive) analysis?
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
- What is our competitive advantage?
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
- Is maximizing Shipper-Centric Multimodal TMS protection the same as minimizing Shipper-Centric Multimodal TMS loss?
- What are the types and number of measures to use?
- Are accountability and ownership for Shipper-Centric Multimodal TMS clearly defined?
- What should the next improvement project be that is related to Shipper-Centric Multimodal TMS?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Shipper-Centric Multimodal TMS book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Shipper-Centric Multimodal TMS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Shipper-Centric Multimodal TMS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Shipper-Centric Multimodal TMS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Shipper-Centric Multimodal TMS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Shipper-Centric Multimodal TMS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Shipper-Centric Multimodal TMS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Shipper-Centric Multimodal TMS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the career outlook for Shipper-Centric Multimodal TMS project managers in information technology?
- Project Portfolio management: What are the four types of portfolios a PMO must focus on?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Were messages directly related to the release strategy or phases of the Shipper-Centric Multimodal TMS project?
- Procurement Audit: Is confidentiality guaranteed during the whole process?
- Initiating Process Group: Are the Shipper-Centric Multimodal TMS project team and stakeholders meeting regularly and using a meeting agenda and taking notes to accurately document what is being covered and what happened in the weekly meetings?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How will economic events and trends likely affect the Shipper-Centric Multimodal TMS project?
- Network Diagram: Exercise: What is the probability that the Shipper-Centric Multimodal TMS project duration will exceed xx weeks?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff placements are appropriately effective and constructive in relation to program-related learning outcomes?
- Procurement Audit: Did the organization permit tenderers to submit variants, thus offering space for creative solutions and added value?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that the review processes are effective?
Step-by-step and complete Shipper-Centric Multimodal TMS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Shipper-Centric Multimodal TMS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Shipper-Centric Multimodal TMS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Shipper-Centric Multimodal TMS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Shipper-Centric Multimodal TMS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Shipper-Centric Multimodal TMS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Shipper-Centric Multimodal TMS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Shipper-Centric Multimodal TMS project with this in-depth Shipper-Centric Multimodal TMS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Shipper-Centric Multimodal TMS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Shipper-Centric Multimodal TMS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Shipper-Centric Multimodal TMS investments work better.
This Shipper-Centric Multimodal TMS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.