Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Simple Energy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Simple Energy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Simple Energy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Simple Energy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Simple Energy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
- Does the Simple Energy performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- Can we do Simple Energy without complex (expensive) analysis?
- In the case of a Simple Energy project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Simple Energy project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any Simple Energy project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- What went well, what should change, what can improve?
- What quality tools were used to get through the analyze phase?
- Has a project plan, Gantt chart, or similar been developed/completed?
- How Will We Measure Success?
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
- Will there be any necessary staff changes (redundancies or new hires)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Simple Energy book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Simple Energy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Simple Energy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Simple Energy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Simple Energy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Simple Energy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Simple Energy Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Simple Energy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: For other activities, how much delay can be tolerated?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do Simple Energy project managers participating in the Simple Energy project know the Simple Energy projects true status first hand?
- Decision Log: Do strategies and tactics aimed at less than full control reduce the costs of management or simply shift the cost burden?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Change Management Plan: Has the relevant business unit been notified of installation and support requirements?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the constraints or deadlines associated with the task accurate?
- Schedule Management Plan: After initial schedule development, will the schedule be reviewed and validated by the Simple Energy project team?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
Step-by-step and complete Simple Energy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Simple Energy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Simple Energy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Simple Energy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Simple Energy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Simple Energy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Simple Energy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Simple Energy project with this in-depth Simple Energy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Simple Energy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Simple Energy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Simple Energy investments work better.
This Simple Energy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.