Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Smart manufacturing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Smart manufacturing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Smart manufacturing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Smart manufacturing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Smart manufacturing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
- Who needs to know about Smart manufacturing ?
- How will we know that a change is improvement?
- How do you manage and improve your Smart manufacturing work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- How will you measure your Smart manufacturing effectiveness?
- Who controls the risk?
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Smart manufacturing product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Smart manufacturing book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Smart manufacturing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Smart manufacturing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Smart manufacturing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Smart manufacturing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Smart manufacturing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Smart manufacturing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Smart manufacturing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Competencies and craftsmanship – what competencies are necessary and what level?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Are all issues being addressed to the satisfaction of both parties within approximately 30 days from the time the issue is identified?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will team members, individually and collectively, commit time to help themselves and others learn and develop skills?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the shortest possible time it will take to complete this Smart manufacturing project?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the personnel with the necessary skills and competence been identified and has agreement for their participation in the Smart manufacturing project been reached with the appropriate management?
- Lessons Learned: How much of your time was spent on other than this Smart manufacturing project?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you have a plan to document consensus results including disposition of any disagreement by individual evaluators?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the key components of a Smart manufacturing project communications plan?
- Decision Log: Behaviors; what are guidelines that the team has identified that will assist them with getting the most out of their team meetings?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
Step-by-step and complete Smart manufacturing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Smart manufacturing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Smart manufacturing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Smart manufacturing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Smart manufacturing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Smart manufacturing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Smart manufacturing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Smart manufacturing project with this in-depth Smart manufacturing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Smart manufacturing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Smart manufacturing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Smart manufacturing investments work better.
This Smart manufacturing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.