Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Smart Transportation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Smart Transportation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Smart Transportation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Smart Transportation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 693 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Smart Transportation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 693 standard requirements:
- What do we need to start doing?
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
- How will you know when its improved?
- How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on Smart Transportation?
- How will we build a 100-year startup?
- How do we measure improved Smart Transportation service perception, and satisfaction?
- Are assumptions made in Smart Transportation stated explicitly?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Smart Transportation improvements?
- Political -is anyone trying to undermine this project?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Smart Transportation book in PDF containing 693 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Smart Transportation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Smart Transportation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Smart Transportation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Smart Transportation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Smart Transportation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Smart Transportation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Smart Transportation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Directory: Does a Smart Transportation project team directory list all resources assigned to the Smart Transportation project?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are our policies supportive of a culture of quality data?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy ensure that the best supplier is chosen considering: price, quality, service, dependable operation, internal operation costs, life time operation costs and codes of ethic?
- Requirements Management Plan: When and how will a requirements baseline be established in this Smart Transportation project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Cost Baseline: Does the suggested change request seem to represent a necessary enhancement to the product?
- Project Schedule: Is the structure for tracking the Smart Transportation project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Planning Process Group: On which process should team members spend the most time?
- Risk Audit: What effect would a better risk management program have had?
- Source Selection Criteria: What will you use to capture evaluation and subsequent documentation?
Step-by-step and complete Smart Transportation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Smart Transportation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Smart Transportation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Smart Transportation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Smart Transportation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Smart Transportation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Smart Transportation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Smart Transportation project with this in-depth Smart Transportation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Smart Transportation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Smart Transportation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Smart Transportation investments work better.
This Smart Transportation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.