Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SMTP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SMTP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SMTP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SMTP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 667 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SMTP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 667 standard requirements:
- What other systems, operations, processes, and infrastructures (hiring practices, staffing, training, incentives/rewards, metrics/dashboards/scorecards, etc.) need updates, additions, changes, or deletions in order to facilitate knowledge transfer and improvements?
- Why identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- Is the scope of SMTP defined?
- Which functions and people interact with the supplier and or customer?
- Who sets the SMTP standards?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your SMTP processes?
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- Implementation Planning- is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
- Think of your SMTP project. what are the main functions?
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SMTP book in PDF containing 667 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SMTP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SMTP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SMTP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SMTP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SMTP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SMTP Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SMTP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the SMTP project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you work together to improve teaching and learning?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How can you understand and diagnose risks and identify sources?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the detailed SMTP project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess SMTP project risks at various SMTP project stages?
- Risk Register: What are our key risks/showstoppers and what is being done to manage them?
- Procurement Audit: How do you address the risk of fraud and corruption?
- Procurement Audit: Are cases of double payment duly prevented and corrected?
- Quality Audit: Can the organization demonstrate exactly how and why results were achieved?
- Procurement Audit: Are outsourcing and Public Private Partnerships considered as alternatives to in-house work?
Step-by-step and complete SMTP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SMTP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SMTP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SMTP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SMTP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SMTP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SMTP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SMTP project with this in-depth SMTP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SMTP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SMTP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SMTP investments work better.
This SMTP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.