Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social dance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social dance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social dance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social dance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 719 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social dance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 719 standard requirements:
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- How are we doing compared to our industry?
- If you had to rebuild your organization without any traditional competitive advantages (i.e., no killer a technology, promising research, innovative product/service delivery model, etc.), how would your people have to approach their work and collaborate together in order to create the necessary conditions for success?
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
- Which criteria are used to determine which projects are going to be pursued or discarded?
- What were the crucial ‘moments of truth’ on the process map?
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing Social dance? There might be some that are less obvious?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Social dance into the services that we provide?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Social dance processes?
- Whats the best design framework for Social dance organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social dance book in PDF containing 719 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Social dance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social dance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social dance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social dance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social dance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social dance Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Social dance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are budgets or values assigned to work packages and planning packages in terms of dollars, hours, or other measurable units?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Supply/demand Social dance projections and trends; what are the levels of accuracy?
- Process Improvement Plan: Has a process guide to collect the data been developed?
- Project Scope Statement: Has the Social dance project Scope Statement been reviewed as part of the baseline process?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Contradictory information between document sections?
- Risk Register: How could such Risk affect the Social dance project in terms of cost and schedule?
- Activity List: For other activities, how much delay can be tolerated?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Why would a customer be interested in a particular product or service?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does a documented Social dance project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During Social dance project executing, a team member identifies a risk that is not in the risk register. What should you do?
Step-by-step and complete Social dance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social dance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social dance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social dance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social dance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social dance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social dance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social dance project with this in-depth Social dance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social dance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social dance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social dance investments work better.
This Social dance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.