Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social exchange theory Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social exchange theory related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social exchange theory specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social exchange theory Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 661 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social exchange theory improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 661 standard requirements:
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- Do you have a vision statement?
- How to Secure Social exchange theory?
- Among the Social exchange theory product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- How are measurements made?
- What are the agreed upon definitions of the high impact areas, defect(s), unit(s), and opportunities that will figure into the process capability metrics?
- Why should we adopt a Social exchange theory framework?
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
- Are we / should we be Revolutionary or evolutionary?
- Can we add value to the current Social exchange theory decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social exchange theory book in PDF containing 661 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Social exchange theory self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social exchange theory Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social exchange theory areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social exchange theory Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social exchange theory projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social exchange theory Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Social exchange theory project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Do Social exchange theory project managers participating in the Social exchange theory project know the Social exchange theory projects true status first hand?
- Scope Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What are the criteria for selecting suppliers of off the shelf products?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How is the organizations Strategic Management System tied to performance measurement?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can it be enlarged by drawing people from other areas of the organization?
- Procurement Audit: Are risks in the external environment identified, for example: Budgetary constraints?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Procurement Audit: Are obtained prices/qualities competitive to prices/qualities obtained by other procurement functions/units, comparing obtained or improved value for money?
- Lessons Learned: How efficient and effective were Social exchange theory project team meetings?
- Lessons Learned: What is your overall assessment of the outcome of this Social exchange theory project?
Step-by-step and complete Social exchange theory Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social exchange theory project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social exchange theory project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social exchange theory project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social exchange theory project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social exchange theory project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social exchange theory project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social exchange theory project with this in-depth Social exchange theory Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social exchange theory projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social exchange theory and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social exchange theory investments work better.
This Social exchange theory All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.