Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical social feedback Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any social feedback related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated social feedback specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the social feedback Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 669 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which social feedback improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 669 standard requirements:
- Can we maintain our growth without detracting from the factors that have contributed to our success?
- Is social feedback Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
- If we got kicked out and the board brought in a new CEO, what would he do?
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your social feedback project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding social feedback?
- Has the improved process and its steps been standardized?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a social feedback strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- How will you know that the social feedback project has been successful?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the social feedback book in PDF containing 669 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your social feedback self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the social feedback Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which social feedback areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough social feedback Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage social feedback projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step social feedback Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 social feedback project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Has it been determined how large a portion of the procurement portfolio should be managed by the procurement function/unit and how large a portion that should be managed locally?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know if the social feedback project requires outside equipment or vendor resources?
- Cost Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- WBS Dictionary: Is future work which cannot be planned in detail subdivided to the extent practicable for budgeting and scheduling purposes?
- Cost Management Plan: The definition of the social feedback project scope what needs to be accomplished?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there unnecessary steps that are creating bottlenecks and/or causing people to wait?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to social feedback project plan?
- Executing Process Group: How will professionals learn what is expected from them what the deliverables are?
- Risk Audit: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the gestation period for the social feedback project with specific technology?
Step-by-step and complete social feedback Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 social feedback project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 social feedback project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 social feedback project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 social feedback project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 social feedback project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 social feedback project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any social feedback project with this in-depth social feedback Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose social feedback projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in social feedback and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make social feedback investments work better.
This social feedback All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.