What You Need to Know
- Breakouts in the Social Media Analytics predictive analytics are Sentiment analysis, Sprinklr, Crimson Hexagon. Seriously consider these technologies to gain a strategic advantage.
- The technologies who are at the peak of their interest are Sprinklr, Social Media Marketing Software, Locowise.
- By far most employment needs are found in the Twitter, Hootsuite, Media monitoring technologies.
- These 3 fields have the most active practitioners who have the specific skill set or experience: Twitter, Hootsuite, Media monitoring.
- Hootsuite, Twitter, NorthStar lead in searches for information online.
- These three technologies are receiving the highest investments to gain clients: Web Analytics Software, Social Media Marketing Software, Media monitoring.
- These three technologies have the most active advertisers: Web Analytics Software, Social Media Marketing Software, Content Marketing Software.
- In patents, these three technologies have the most coverage Twitter, NorthStar, Sentiment analysis.
- The most publications are available for Twitter, NorthStar, Sentiment analysis.
- Instruction and courseware availability is highest in these technologies: Twitter, NorthStar, Hootsuite.
The Social Media Analytics report evaluates technologies and applications in terms of their business impact, adoption rate and maturity level to help users decide where and when to invest.
Social media analytics is the practice of gathering data from blogs and social media websites and analyzing that data to make business decisions. The most common use of social media analytics is to mine customer sentiment in order to support marketing and customer service activities.
The Predictive Analytics Scores below – ordered on Forecasted Future Needs and Demand from High to Low – shows you Social Media Analytics’s Predictive Analysis. The link takes you to a corresponding product in The Art of Service’s store to get started.
The Art of Service’s predictive model results enable businesses to discover and apply the most profitable technologies and applications, attracting the most profitable customers, and therefore helping maximize value from their investments. The Predictive Analytics algorithm evaluates and scores technologies and applications.
The platform monitors over ten thousand technologies and applications for months, looking for interest swings in a topic, concept, technology or application, not just a count of mentions. It then makes forecasts about the velocity of the interest over time, with peaks representing it breaking into the mainstream. Data sources include trend data, employment data, employee skills data, and signals like advertising spent, advertisers, search-counts, Instruction and courseware available activity, patents, and books published.
Predictive Analytics Scores:
001117 – Sentiment analysis
000417 – Sprinklr
000408 – Crimson Hexagon
000257 – Simply Measured
000185 – Twitter
000165 – Content Marketing Software
000130 – NetBase
000115 – Sysomos
000111 – SproutSocial
000089 – Web Analytics Software
000068 – Agorapulse
000053 – Hootsuite
000049 – NorthStar
000046 – Oktopost
000032 – Social Media Marketing Software
000020 – Media monitoring
000000 – Zoho Social
000000 – ShopWithScrip
000000 – MightyCall
000000 – Locowise
000000 – Easypromos