Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social value orientations Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social value orientations related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social value orientations specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social value orientations Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 714 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social value orientations improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 714 standard requirements:
- Where is our petri dish?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- In retrospect, of the projects that we pulled the plug on, what percent do we wish had been allowed to keep going, and what percent do we wish had ended earlier?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on Social value orientations?
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- What will drive Social value orientations change?
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
- How did the Social value orientations manager receive input to the development of a Social value orientations improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social value orientations book in PDF containing 714 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Social value orientations self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social value orientations Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social value orientations areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social value orientations Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social value orientations projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social value orientations Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Social value orientations project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are advance payments to employees properly authorized and controlled?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What new technologies are being explored in the same area?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the cost baseline been identified and impact on the Social value orientations project documented?
- Project Schedule: How effectively were issues able to be resolved without impacting the Social value orientations project Schedule or Budget?
- WBS Dictionary: Budgets assigned to major functional organizations?
- Schedule Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the detailed Social value orientations project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Risk Management Plan: What is the impact to the Social value orientations project if the item is not resolved in a timely fashion?
- Project Portfolio management: What Happens without Social value orientations project Portfolio and Proper Resourcing?
Step-by-step and complete Social value orientations Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social value orientations project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social value orientations project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social value orientations project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social value orientations project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social value orientations project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social value orientations project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social value orientations project with this in-depth Social value orientations Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social value orientations projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social value orientations and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social value orientations investments work better.
This Social value orientations All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.