Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Soft microprocessor Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Soft microprocessor related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Soft microprocessor specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Soft microprocessor Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 705 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Soft microprocessor improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 705 standard requirements:
- Can we do Soft microprocessor without complex (expensive) analysis?
- How do you identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- How do we ensure that implementations of Soft microprocessor products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- What is our Soft microprocessor Strategy?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed Soft microprocessor opportunities costing us money?
- How will we know that a change is improvement?
- What is an unallowable cost?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
- How will you measure the results?
- How Will We Measure Success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Soft microprocessor book in PDF containing 705 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Soft microprocessor self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Soft microprocessor Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Soft microprocessor areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Soft microprocessor Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Soft microprocessor projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Soft microprocessor Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Soft microprocessor project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are operational definitions created to identify quality measurement criteria for specific activities?
- Initiating Process Group: Although the Soft microprocessor project manager does not directly manage procurement and contracting activities, who does manage procurement and contracting activities in your organization then if not the PM?
- Planning Process Group: How do you integrate Soft microprocessor project Planning with the Iterative/Evolutionary SDLC?
- Cost Baseline: Have the resources used by the Soft microprocessor project been reassigned to other units or Soft microprocessor projects?
- Cost Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will the approach capitalize on and enhance the skills of all team members in a manner that takes into consideration other demands on members of the team?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a Stakeholder Management plan in place that covers topics?
- WBS Dictionary: Is subcontracted work defined and identified to the appropriate subcontractor within the proper WBS element?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How is risk handled within this Soft microprocessor project organization?
- Change Request: Have SCM procedures for noting the change, recording it, and reporting it been followed?
Step-by-step and complete Soft microprocessor Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Soft microprocessor project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Soft microprocessor project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Soft microprocessor project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Soft microprocessor project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Soft microprocessor project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Soft microprocessor project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Soft microprocessor project with this in-depth Soft microprocessor Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Soft microprocessor projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Soft microprocessor and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Soft microprocessor investments work better.
This Soft microprocessor All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.