What You Need to Know
- Breakouts in the Software Defined Perimeter predictive analytics are Talkdesk, Marketo, Pass-the-hash. Seriously consider these technologies to gain a strategic advantage.
- The technologies who are at the peak of their interest are PerimeterX, Marketo, Kounta.
- By far most employment needs are found in the IPsec, Marketo, Defense Information Systems Agency technologies.
- These 3 fields have the most active practitioners who have the specific skill set or experience: IPsec, Marketo, SQL injection.
- SQL injection, Belarc Advisor, IPsec lead in searches for information online.
- These three technologies are receiving the highest investments to gain clients: Bring your own device, Transport Layer Security, SQL injection.
- These three technologies have the most active advertisers: Bring your own device, Mailigen, Denial of service.
- In patents, these three technologies have the most coverage Denial of service, IPsec, Transport Layer Security.
- The most publications are available for Denial of service, Man-in-the-middle, Transport Layer Security.
- Instruction and courseware availability is highest in these technologies: Man-in-the-middle, SQL injection, Denial of service.
The Software Defined Perimeter report evaluates technologies and applications in terms of their business impact, adoption rate and maturity level to help users decide where and when to invest.
The Predictive Analytics Scores below – ordered on Forecasted Future Needs and Demand from High to Low – shows you Software Defined Perimeter’s Predictive Analysis. The link takes you to a corresponding product in The Art of Service’s store to get started.
The Art of Service’s predictive model results enable businesses to discover and apply the most profitable technologies and applications, attracting the most profitable customers, and therefore helping maximize value from their investments. The Predictive Analytics algorithm evaluates and scores technologies and applications.
The platform monitors over ten thousand technologies and applications for months, looking for interest swings in a topic, concept, technology or application, not just a count of mentions. It then makes forecasts about the velocity of the interest over time, with peaks representing it breaking into the mainstream. Data sources include trend data, employment data, employee skills data, and signals like advertising spent, advertisers, search-counts, Instruction and courseware available activity, patents, and books published.
Predictive Analytics Scores:
000577 – Talkdesk
000561 – Marketo
000215 – Pass-the-hash
000148 – Patriot Payroll
000138 – Cross-site request forgery
000133 – Nitro Cloud
000079 – Cross-site scripting
000060 – SQL injection
000052 – VeraSMART
000046 – Bring your own device
000039 – ClickSoftware
000036 – Server scanning
000036 – Kounta
000022 – RSquare
000000 – Transport Layer Security
000000 – SpendMap
000000 – PerimeterX
000000 – Orderhive
000000 – Man-in-the-middle
000000 – Mailigen
000000 – Logicbox
000000 – IPsec
000000 – Denial of service
000000 – Defense Information Systems Agency
000000 – Belarc Advisor