What You Need to Know
- Breakouts in the Software-Defined Storage predictive analytics are OpenStack, Converged storage, Storage Commander. Seriously consider these technologies to gain a strategic advantage.
- The technologies who are at the peak of their interest are OpenStack, Cloudinary, Dropbox.
- By far most employment needs are found in the VMware, OpenStack, File system technologies.
- These 3 fields have the most active practitioners who have the specific skill set or experience: VMware, File system, Storage virtualization.
- iCloud, VMware, Dropbox lead in searches for information online.
- These three technologies are receiving the highest investments to gain clients: Converged storage, Storage resource management, Thin provisioning.
- These three technologies have the most active advertisers: Storage management Software, Storage and Backup, Computer data storage.
- In patents, these three technologies have the most coverage File system, Fibre Channel, Computer data storage.
- The most publications are available for File system, VMware, Fibre Channel.
- Instruction and courseware availability is highest in these technologies: Dropbox, iCloud, VMware.
The industry’s most sought-after Software-Defined Storage coach shows how to climb the last few rungs of the Software-Defined Storage ladder.
The corporate world is filled with executives, men and women who have worked hard for years to reach the upper levels of Software-Defined Storage management. They’re intelligent, skilled, and even charismatic. But only a handful of them will ever reach the pinnacle — and as executive coach The Art of Service shows in this report, subtle nuances make all the difference. These are small “knowledge flaws” performed by one person against another (as simple as not having deep Software-Defined Storage insight), which lead to negative perceptions that can hold any Software-Defined Storage executive back. Using The Art of Service’s straightforward, jargon-free advice, it’s amazingly easy behavior to change.
Executives who hire The Art of Service for one-on-one coaching pay $25,000 for the privilege. With this report, his help is available for a fraction of the price.
The Software-Defined Storage report evaluates technologies and applications in terms of their business impact, adoption rate and maturity level to help users decide where and when to invest.
Software-defined storage is an evolving concept for computer data storage software to manage policy-based provisioning and management of data storage independent of the underlying hardware. Software-defined storage definitions typically include a form of storage virtualization to separate the storage hardware from the software that manages the storage infrastructure. The software enabling a software-defined storage environment may also provide policy management for feature options such as deduplication, replication, thin provisioning, snapshots and backup.
The Predictive Analytics Scores below – ordered on Forecasted Future Needs and Demand from High to Low – shows you Software-Defined Storage’s Predictive Analysis. The link takes you to a corresponding product in The Art of Service’s store to get started.
The Art of Service’s predictive model results enable businesses to discover and apply the most profitable technologies and applications, attracting the most profitable customers, and therefore helping maximize value from their investments. The Predictive Analytics algorithm evaluates and scores technologies and applications.
The platform monitors over ten thousand technologies and applications for months, looking for interest swings in a topic, concept, technology or application, not just a count of mentions. It then makes forecasts about the velocity of the interest over time, with peaks representing it breaking into the mainstream. Data sources include trend data, employment data, employee skills data, and signals like advertising spent, advertisers, search-counts, Instruction and courseware available activity, patents, and books published.
Predictive Analytics Scores:
000411 – OpenStack
000338 – Converged storage
000273 – Storage Commander
000177 – Dropbox
000129 – Thin provisioning
000098 – iCloud
000080 – File system
000077 – Software-defined networking
000067 – OpenFlow
000059 – Software-defined data center
000058 – ISCSI
000046 – Storage and Backup
000044 – VMware
000043 – Computer data storage
000029 – ClickSoftware
000028 – Kounta
000026 – Storage Manager
000024 – ShadowProtect
000021 – TechTarget
000020 – Network File System
000016 – Cloudinary
000015 – Storage virtualization
000010 – Livedrive
000008 – Infonomics
000000 – WebSelfStorage
000000 – Storage resource management
000000 – Storage management Software
000000 – SOS Online Backup
000000 – Orderhive
000000 – Neologism
000000 – Koofr
000000 – Kloudless
000000 – Fibre Channel
000000 – Easy Storage Solutions
000000 – Bitcasa