What You Need to Know
- Breakouts in the Speech Analytics predictive analytics are Customer dynamics, Host Analytics, Agency Analytics. Seriously consider these technologies to gain a strategic advantage.
- The technologies who are at the peak of their interest are Speechlogger, Text Analytics, CloudCherry Analytics.
- By far most employment needs are found in the Google Analytics, Information retrieval, Speech recognition technologies.
- These 3 fields have the most active practitioners who have the specific skill set or experience: Google Analytics, Information retrieval, Speech recognition.
- Google Analytics, Speech recognition, Information retrieval lead in searches for information online.
- These three technologies are receiving the highest investments to gain clients: Telecom Analytics, Web Analytics Software, Social Analytics.
- These three technologies have the most active advertisers: Web Analytics Software, Content Marketing Software, Text Analytics.
- In patents, these three technologies have the most coverage Speech recognition, Information retrieval, Speech Recognition Software.
- The most publications are available for Information retrieval, Speech recognition, Google Analytics.
- Instruction and courseware availability is highest in these technologies: Google Analytics, Speech recognition, Speech Recognition Software.
“I am hard pressed to think of another report that can match the combination of practical Speech Analytics insights and reading enjoyment.”
Speech Analytics theory means rigorous strategic thinking. It’s the art of anticipating your opponent’s next moves, knowing full well that your rival is trying to do the same thing to you. Though parts of Speech Analytics theory involve simple common sense, much is counterintuitive, and it can only be mastered by developing a new way of seeing the world. Using a diverse array of rich information-the authors show how nearly every Speech Analytics related topic is relevant to each other. Mastering Speech Analytics will make you more successful in business and life, and this lively report is the key to that mastery.
The Speech Analytics report evaluates technologies and applications in terms of their business impact, adoption rate and maturity level to help users decide where and when to invest.
Speech analytics is the process of analyzing recorded calls to gather information, brings structure to customer interactions and exposes information buried in customer contact center interactions with an enterprise.
The Predictive Analytics Scores below – ordered on Forecasted Future Needs and Demand from High to Low – shows you Speech Analytics’s Predictive Analysis. The link takes you to a corresponding product in The Art of Service’s store to get started.
The Art of Service’s predictive model results enable businesses to discover and apply the most profitable technologies and applications, attracting the most profitable customers, and therefore helping maximize value from their investments. The Predictive Analytics algorithm evaluates and scores technologies and applications.
The platform monitors over ten thousand technologies and applications for months, looking for interest swings in a topic, concept, technology or application, not just a count of mentions. It then makes forecasts about the velocity of the interest over time, with peaks representing it breaking into the mainstream. Data sources include trend data, employment data, employee skills data, and signals like advertising spent, advertisers, search-counts, Instruction and courseware available activity, patents, and books published.
Predictive Analytics Scores:
000442 – Customer dynamics
000261 – Host Analytics
000256 – Agency Analytics
000243 – Social Analytics
000169 – Text Analytics
000164 – Risk Analytics
000149 – Speech analytics
000105 – Workforce Analytics
000102 – WANTED Analytics
000087 – Web Analytics Software
000077 – Content Marketing Software
000074 – Speech Assistant
000074 – Logi Info
000060 – Analytics SEO
000057 – Google Analytics
000055 – Roambi Analytics
000042 – Survey Analytics
000033 – Customer intelligence
000025 – Speech recognition
000025 – Salesforce Analytics Cloud
000023 – SAP Predictive Analytics
000018 – Information retrieval
000015 – Precision and recall
000000 – Virtual Speech Center
000000 – Telecom Analytics
000000 – TalkIQ
000000 – Speechnotes
000000 – Speechmatics
000000 – Speechlogger
000000 – Speech Recognition Software
000000 – Scholar Analytics
000000 – SAS Social Media Analytics
000000 – SAP Cloud for Analytics
000000 – Ruler Analytics
000000 – Mattersight Corporation
000000 – CloudCherry Analytics