Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical spread spectrum Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any spread spectrum related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated spread spectrum specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the spread spectrum Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which spread spectrum improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How is Knowledge Management Measured?
- How do we create Buy-in?
- What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
- Are we taking our company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- Will spread spectrum deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- How do we manage spread spectrum Knowledge Management (KM)?
- Does the spread spectrum performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with spread spectrum?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the spread spectrum book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your spread spectrum self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the spread spectrum Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which spread spectrum areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough spread spectrum Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage spread spectrum projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step spread spectrum Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 spread spectrum project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Attributes: Have you identified the Activity Leveling Priority code value on each activity?
- Project Management Plan: Is the engineering content at a feasibility level-of-detail, and is it sufficiently complete, to provide an adequate basis for the baseline cost estimate?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to spread spectrum project plan?
- Risk Audit: Does the organization have a register of insurance policies detailing all current insurance policies?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the scope of the spread spectrum project?
- Change Management Plan: What type of materials/channels will be available to leverage?
- Activity Duration Estimates: After changes are approved are spread spectrum project documents updated and distributed?
- Quality Management Plan: After observing execution of process, is it in compliance with the documented Plan?
- Scope Management Plan: Are spread spectrum project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Procurement Audit: Is the foreseen budget compared with similar spread spectrum projects or procurements yet realised (historical standards)?
Step-by-step and complete spread spectrum Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 spread spectrum project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 spread spectrum project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 spread spectrum project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 spread spectrum project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 spread spectrum project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 spread spectrum project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any spread spectrum project with this in-depth spread spectrum Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose spread spectrum projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in spread spectrum and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make spread spectrum investments work better.
This spread spectrum All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.