Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Standard Operating Environment Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Standard Operating Environment related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Standard Operating Environment specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Standard Operating Environment Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Standard Operating Environment improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are customer(s) identified and segmented according to their different needs and requirements?
- What does the ‘should be’ process map/design look like?
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- How will you measure the results?
- How do you identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- Is maximizing Standard Operating Environment protection the same as minimizing Standard Operating Environment loss?
- How to Secure Standard Operating Environment?
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Standard Operating Environment project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Who is responsible for errors?
- Why should people listen to you?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Standard Operating Environment book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Standard Operating Environment self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Standard Operating Environment Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Standard Operating Environment areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Standard Operating Environment Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Standard Operating Environment projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Standard Operating Environment Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Standard Operating Environment project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Standard Operating Environment project sufficiently qualified?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What benefits or impacts does the stakeholder group expect to obtain as a result of the Standard Operating Environment project?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you prevent individuals from dominating the meeting?
- Initiating Process Group: Are identified risks being monitored properly, are new risks arising during the Standard Operating Environment project or are foreseen risks occurring?
- Closing Process Group: How critical is the Standard Operating Environment project success to the success of the organization?
- Requirements Documentation: Are all functions required by the customer included?
- Cost Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there more than two functional areas represented by your team?
- Team Directory: Who will report Standard Operating Environment project status to all stakeholders?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you post any action items, due dates, and responsibilities on the team website?
Step-by-step and complete Standard Operating Environment Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Standard Operating Environment project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Standard Operating Environment project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Standard Operating Environment project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Standard Operating Environment project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Standard Operating Environment project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Standard Operating Environment project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Standard Operating Environment project with this in-depth Standard Operating Environment Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Standard Operating Environment projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Standard Operating Environment and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Standard Operating Environment investments work better.
This Standard Operating Environment All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.