Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical stickiness Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any stickiness related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated stickiness specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the stickiness Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which stickiness improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do we keep improving stickiness?
- How is business? Why?
- How do you identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- As a sponsor, customer or management, how important is it to meet goals, objectives?
- Who controls key decisions that will be made?
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
- Is the stickiness organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
- Is there a completed, verified, and validated high-level ‘as is’ (not ‘should be’ or ‘could be’) stakeholder process map?
- Have you identified your stickiness key performance indicators?
- When a stickiness manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the stickiness book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your stickiness self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the stickiness Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which stickiness areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough stickiness Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage stickiness projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step stickiness Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 stickiness project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Explain the four frames of organizations. How can they help stickiness project managers understand the organizational context for their stickiness projects?
- Project Schedule: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the stickiness project schedule(s)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the work performed reviewed against contractual objectives?
- Risk Register: What would the impact to the stickiness project objectives be should the risk arise?
- Communications Management Plan: Who have you worked with in past, similar initiatives?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is there formal agreement on who has authority to approve a change in requirements?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that the review processes are effective?
- Variance Analysis: Are the actual costs used for variance analysis reconcilable with data from the accounting system?
- Issue Log: Do you often overlook a key stakeholder or stakeholder group?
Step-by-step and complete stickiness Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 stickiness project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 stickiness project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 stickiness project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 stickiness project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 stickiness project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 stickiness project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any stickiness project with this in-depth stickiness Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose stickiness projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in stickiness and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make stickiness investments work better.
This stickiness All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.