What You Need to Know
- Breakouts in the Storage Technologies predictive analytics are Public Cloud Storage, Object Storage, Software-Defined Storage. Seriously consider these technologies to gain a strategic advantage.
- The technologies who are at the peak of their interest are Software-Defined Storage, Object Storage, Public Cloud Storage.
- By far most employment needs are found in the Object Storage, File Analysis, Software-Defined Storage technologies.
- These 3 fields have the most active practitioners who have the specific skill set or experience: File Analysis, Software-Defined Storage, Object Storage.
- Software-Defined Storage, Object Storage, Data Deduplication lead in searches for information online.
- These three technologies are receiving the highest investments to gain clients: Disaster Recovery as a Service, Public Cloud Storage, Continuous Data Protection.
- These three technologies have the most active advertisers: Disaster Recovery as a Service, Public Cloud Storage, Continuous Data Protection.
- In patents, these three technologies have the most coverage Object Storage, Continuous Data Protection, Data Deduplication.
- The most publications are available for Fibre Channel Over Ethernet, Disaster Recovery as a Service, Object Storage.
- Instruction and courseware availability is highest in these technologies: Software-Defined Storage, Object Storage, Disaster Recovery as a Service.
The Storage Technologies report evaluates technologies and applications in terms of their business impact, adoption rate and maturity level to help users decide where and when to invest.
This predictive analytics evaluates 36 storage-related hardware and software technologies in terms of their business impact, adoption rate and maturity level to help users decide where and when to invest.
The Predictive Analytics Scores below – ordered on Forecasted Future Needs and Demand from High to Low – shows you Storage Technologies’s Predictive Analysis. The link takes you to a corresponding product in The Art of Service’s store to get started.
The Art of Service’s predictive model results enable businesses to discover and apply the most profitable technologies and applications, attracting the most profitable customers, and therefore helping maximize value from their investments. The Predictive Analytics algorithm evaluates and scores technologies and applications.
The platform monitors over ten thousand technologies and applications for months, looking for interest swings in a topic, concept, technology or application, not just a count of mentions. It then makes forecasts about the velocity of the interest over time, with peaks representing it breaking into the mainstream. Data sources include trend data, employment data, employee skills data, and signals like advertising spent, advertisers, search-counts, Instruction and courseware available activity, patents, and books published.
Predictive Analytics Scores:
000923 – Public Cloud Storage
000511 – Object Storage
000293 – Software-Defined Storage
000130 – File Analysis
000082 – Data Deduplication
000068 – Disaster Recovery as a Service
000048 – Data Sanitization
000037 – Copy Data Management
000019 – Fibre Channel Over Ethernet
000000 – Virtual Storage Appliance
000000 – Continuous Data Protection
000000 – Cloud Storage Gateway