Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Structured data analysis (statistics) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Structured data analysis (statistics) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Structured data analysis (statistics) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Structured data analysis (statistics) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 674 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Structured data analysis (statistics) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 674 standard requirements:
- Does Structured data analysis (statistics) appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- Is reporting being used or needed?
- How do we foster innovation?
- Is Process Variation Displayed/Communicated?
- How likely is the current Structured data analysis (statistics) plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Who are the Structured data analysis (statistics) improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Structured data analysis (statistics). How do we gain traction?
- How do we go about Comparing Structured data analysis (statistics) approaches/solutions?
- What is Tricky About This?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Structured data analysis (statistics) book in PDF containing 674 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Structured data analysis (statistics) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Structured data analysis (statistics) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Structured data analysis (statistics) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Structured data analysis (statistics) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Structured data analysis (statistics) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Structured data analysis (statistics) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Structured data analysis (statistics) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are schedule performance measures defined including pre-set triggers for specific actions?
- Project Scope Statement: What is the most common tool for helping define the detail?
- Project Management Plan: Are the proposed Structured data analysis (statistics) project purposes different than a previously authorized Structured data analysis (statistics) project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are best practices and metrics employed to identify issues, progress, performance, etc.?
- Risk Management Plan: What is the likelihood that the organization would accept responsibility for the risk?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization have a social media policy and procedure?
- Change Management Plan: How does the principle of senders and receivers make the Structured data analysis (statistics) project communications effort more complex?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide for determination of price variance by comparing planned Vs actual commitments?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the WBS and organizational levels for application of the Structured data analysis (statistics) projected overhead costs identified?
Step-by-step and complete Structured data analysis (statistics) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Structured data analysis (statistics) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Structured data analysis (statistics) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Structured data analysis (statistics) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Structured data analysis (statistics) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Structured data analysis (statistics) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Structured data analysis (statistics) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Structured data analysis (statistics) project with this in-depth Structured data analysis (statistics) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Structured data analysis (statistics) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Structured data analysis (statistics) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Structured data analysis (statistics) investments work better.
This Structured data analysis (statistics) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.