Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Subsea (technology) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Subsea (technology) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Subsea (technology) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Subsea (technology) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 687 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Subsea (technology) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 687 standard requirements:
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- How do we provide a safe environment -physically and emotionally?
- What information do users need?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and Subsea (technology) shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
- How are you going to measure success?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
- What particular quality tools did the team find helpful in establishing measurements?
- How frequently do we track measures?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Subsea (technology) team, Subsea (technology) itself?
- Is the Subsea (technology) process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Subsea (technology) book in PDF containing 687 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Subsea (technology) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Subsea (technology) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Subsea (technology) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Subsea (technology) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Subsea (technology) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Subsea (technology) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Subsea (technology) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you have access to stakeholders when you need them?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its management of its ethical responsibilities is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Subsea (technology) project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the Subsea (technology) project?
- Procurement Audit: Are periodic audits made of disbursement activities?
- Executing Process Group: Does the Subsea (technology) project team have enough people to execute the Subsea (technology) project plan?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Do recommendations include actions to address any differential distribution of impacts?
- Quality Management Plan: What process do you use to minimize errors, defects, and rework?
- Source Selection Criteria: How should the preproposal conference be conducted?
Step-by-step and complete Subsea (technology) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Subsea (technology) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Subsea (technology) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Subsea (technology) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Subsea (technology) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Subsea (technology) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Subsea (technology) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Subsea (technology) project with this in-depth Subsea (technology) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Subsea (technology) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Subsea (technology) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Subsea (technology) investments work better.
This Subsea (technology) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.