Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Superuser Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Superuser related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Superuser specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Superuser Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 912 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Superuser improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 912 standard requirements:
- What does the ‘should be’ process map/design look like?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Superuser move?
- What are my customers expectations and measures?
- What tools were used to evaluate the potential solutions?
- What is Effective Superuser?
- How can we improve performance?
- Which customers cant participate in our Superuser domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organization’s ability to leverage the new Superuser in a volatile global economy?
- Who is On the Team?
- Are improved process (‘should be’) maps modified based on pilot data and analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Superuser book in PDF containing 912 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Superuser self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Superuser Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Superuser areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Superuser Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Superuser projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Superuser Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Superuser project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Has the manual been updated in the last 12 months to reflect any changes in policy?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are Superuser project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Activity Attributes: Have constraints been applied to the start and finish milestones for the phases?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the Superuser project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Superuser project is needed?
- Change Request: What kind of information about the change request needs to be captured?
- Executing Process Group: After how many days will the lease cost be the same as the purchase cost for the equipment?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does a documented Superuser project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Activity List: What is the total time required to complete the Superuser project if no delays occur?
- Communications Management Plan: Do you then often overlook a key stakeholder or stakeholder group?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the largest companies that provide information technology outsourcing services?
Step-by-step and complete Superuser Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Superuser project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Superuser project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Superuser project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Superuser project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Superuser project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Superuser project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Superuser project with this in-depth Superuser Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Superuser projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Superuser and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Superuser investments work better.
This Superuser All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.