Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Supply chain optimization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Supply chain optimization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Supply chain optimization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Supply chain optimization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Supply chain optimization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Are we / should we be Revolutionary or evolutionary?
- How will you measure your Supply chain optimization effectiveness?
- How do we Identify specific Supply chain optimization investment and emerging trends?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for each team member and its leadership? Where is this documented?
- When information truly is ubiquitous, when reach and connectivity are completely global, when computing resources are infinite, and when a whole new set of impossibilities are not only possible, but happening, what will that do to our business?
- Are you failing differently each time?
- How does the Supply chain optimization manager ensure against scope creep?
- Who needs to know about Supply chain optimization ?
- Is a contingency plan established?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Supply chain optimization book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Supply chain optimization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Supply chain optimization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Supply chain optimization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Supply chain optimization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Supply chain optimization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Supply chain optimization Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Supply chain optimization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Procurement Audit: Is the appropriate procurement approach being chosen (considering for example the possibility of contracting out work or procuring low value items through a specific low cost procuring system)?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Variance Analysis: Are significant decision points, constraints, and interfaces identified as key milestones?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Monitoring of the overall Supply chain optimization project status – are there any changes in the Supply chain optimization project that can effect and cause new possible risks?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will the Supply chain optimization project requirements become approved in writing?
- Variance Analysis: Are the WBS and organizational levels for application of the Supply chain optimization projected overhead costs identified?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the Supply chain optimization project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Quality Audit: Are all areas associated with the storage and reconditioning of devices clean, free of rubbish, adequately ventilated and in good repair?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractor use objective results, design reviews, and tests to trace schedule?
Step-by-step and complete Supply chain optimization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Supply chain optimization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Supply chain optimization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Supply chain optimization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Supply chain optimization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Supply chain optimization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Supply chain optimization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Supply chain optimization project with this in-depth Supply chain optimization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Supply chain optimization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Supply chain optimization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Supply chain optimization investments work better.
This Supply chain optimization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.