Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sustainable urban infrastructure Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sustainable urban infrastructure related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sustainable urban infrastructure specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sustainable urban infrastructure Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sustainable urban infrastructure improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Sustainable urban infrastructure? In other words, what are the risks, if Sustainable urban infrastructure does not deliver successfully?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Sustainable urban infrastructure processes?
- What counts that we are not counting?
- What trouble can we get into?
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
- Are new process steps, standards, and documentation ingrained into normal operations?
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees was a single paragraph, what would you write?
- How to measure variability?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does Sustainable urban infrastructure leverage and how?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sustainable urban infrastructure book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Sustainable urban infrastructure self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sustainable urban infrastructure Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sustainable urban infrastructure areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sustainable urban infrastructure Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sustainable urban infrastructure projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sustainable urban infrastructure Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Sustainable urban infrastructure project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization maintain a safe and healthy work environment?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Where can team members go for more detailed information on performance measurement and assessment?
- Decision Log: Decision-making process; how will the team make decisions?
- Procurement Audit: Are unsuccessful companies informed why their tender failed?
- Scope Management Plan: Is a PMO (Sustainable urban infrastructure project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the Sustainable urban infrastructure project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Was the consultant knowledgeable about the program?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Sustainable urban infrastructure project plan?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have lessons learned been conducted after each Sustainable urban infrastructure project release?
- Activity Attributes: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Sustainable urban infrastructure project?
Step-by-step and complete Sustainable urban infrastructure Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sustainable urban infrastructure project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sustainable urban infrastructure project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sustainable urban infrastructure project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sustainable urban infrastructure project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sustainable urban infrastructure project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sustainable urban infrastructure project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sustainable urban infrastructure project with this in-depth Sustainable urban infrastructure Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sustainable urban infrastructure projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sustainable urban infrastructure and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sustainable urban infrastructure investments work better.
This Sustainable urban infrastructure All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.