Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Symantec Endpoint Protection Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Symantec Endpoint Protection related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Symantec Endpoint Protection specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Symantec Endpoint Protection Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Symantec Endpoint Protection improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is there documentation that will support the successful operation of the improvement?
- How do we improve productivity?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
- How do we Improve Symantec Endpoint Protection service perception, and satisfaction?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Symantec Endpoint Protection is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- How do we Lead with Symantec Endpoint Protection in Mind?
- How can we best use all of our knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- How do we foster innovation?
- How do our controls stack up?
- Is there a Symantec Endpoint Protection Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Symantec Endpoint Protection book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Symantec Endpoint Protection self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Symantec Endpoint Protection Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Symantec Endpoint Protection areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Symantec Endpoint Protection Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Symantec Endpoint Protection projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Symantec Endpoint Protection Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Symantec Endpoint Protection project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Realistic – Are the desired results expressed in a way that the team will be motivated and believe that the required level of involvement will be obtained?
- Lessons Learned: Does the lesson educate others to improve performance?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is it important to determine activity sequencing on Symantec Endpoint Protection projects?
- Scope Management Plan: Do you have funding for Symantec Endpoint Protection project and product development, implementation and on-going support?
- Risk Management Plan: What is the impact to the Symantec Endpoint Protection project if the item is not resolved in a timely fashion?
- Risk Data Sheet: Who has a vested interest in how you perform as an organization (our stakeholders)?
- WBS Dictionary: Is the entire contract planned in time-phased control accounts to the extent practicable?
- Variance Analysis: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool consistently applied?
- Requirements Documentation: The problem with gathering requirements is right there in the word gathering. What images does it conjure?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How do you analyse the risks in the different types of Symantec Endpoint Protection projects?
Step-by-step and complete Symantec Endpoint Protection Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Symantec Endpoint Protection project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Symantec Endpoint Protection project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Symantec Endpoint Protection project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Symantec Endpoint Protection project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Symantec Endpoint Protection project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Symantec Endpoint Protection project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Symantec Endpoint Protection project with this in-depth Symantec Endpoint Protection Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Symantec Endpoint Protection projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Symantec Endpoint Protection and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Symantec Endpoint Protection investments work better.
This Symantec Endpoint Protection All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.