Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical System 21 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any System 21 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated System 21 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the System 21 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 667 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which System 21 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 667 standard requirements:
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- Is there a transfer of ownership and knowledge to process owner and process team tasked with the responsibilities.
- What is the total cost related to deploying System 21, including any consulting or professional services?
- How are measurements made?
- What improvements have been achieved?
- If your customer were your grandmother, would you tell her to buy what we’re selling?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in System 21? In other words, what are the risks, if System 21 does not deliver successfully?
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- How do we Identify specific System 21 investment and emerging trends?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the System 21 book in PDF containing 667 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your System 21 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the System 21 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which System 21 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough System 21 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage System 21 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step System 21 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 System 21 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the System 21 project baseline?
- Change Request: Will this change conflict with other requirements changes (e.g., lead to conflicting operational scenarios)?
- Issue Log: How do you reply to this question; I am new here and managing this major program. How do you suggest I build my network?
- Team Operating Agreement: What administrative supports will be put in place to support the team and the teams supervisor?
- Quality Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the System 21 project?
- Change Request: Who is responsible for the implementation and monitoring of all measures?
- WBS Dictionary: Are System 21 projected overhead costs in each pool and the associated direct costs used as the basis for establishing interim rates for allocating overhead to contracts?
- Quality Audit: Health and safety arrangements; stress management workshops. How does the organization know that it provides a safe and healthy environment?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: What percentage of System 21 projects are producing traceability matrices between requirements and other work products?
- Risk Management Plan: Litigation – What is the probability that lawsuits will cause problems or delays in the System 21 project?
Step-by-step and complete System 21 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 System 21 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 System 21 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 System 21 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 System 21 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 System 21 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 System 21 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any System 21 project with this in-depth System 21 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose System 21 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in System 21 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make System 21 investments work better.
This System 21 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: