Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Systems Analysis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Systems Analysis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Systems Analysis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Systems Analysis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 773 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Systems Analysis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 773 standard requirements:
- In the case of a Systems Analysis project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Systems Analysis project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any Systems Analysis project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Learning Systems Analysis: once one has a good grasp of the current state of the organization, there is still an important question that needs to be asked: what is the organizations potential for developing and changing; in the near future and in the longer term?
- An organizationally feasible system request is one that considers the mission, goals and objectives of the organization. key questions are: is the solution request practical and will it solve a problem or take advantage of an opportunity to achieve company goals?
- Think about the people you identified for your Systems Analysis project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Systems Analysis process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Systems Analysis process available?
- It is often difficult to explain what is achieved by Systems Analysis and design especially when talking to a user that wants a system tomorrow! why should it take so long to design a system?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Systems Analysis models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Systems Analysis project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Consider your own Systems Analysis project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- For the system you identified select a process. can you identify the input elements, transformation elements and output elements that make the process happen?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Systems Analysis book in PDF containing 773 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Systems Analysis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Systems Analysis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Systems Analysis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Systems Analysis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Systems Analysis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Systems Analysis Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Systems Analysis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: How will it affect the stakeholders personally in their career?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are control accounts opened and closed based on the start and completion of work contained therein?
- Activity List: When do the individual activities need to start and finish?
- Lessons Learned: How timely was the training you received in preparation for the use of the product/service?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there evidence that demonstrates the impact of education on the Systems Analysis projects outcomes?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the assigned Systems Analysis project manager a PMP (Certified Systems Analysis project manager) and experienced?
- Decision Log: What makes you different or better than others companies selling the same thing?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Which logical relationship does the PDM use most often?
- Procurement Audit: When such references were made, was a precise description of the performance not otherwise possible and were those references accompanied by the words or equivalent?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Based on your Systems Analysis project communication management plan, what worked well?
Step-by-step and complete Systems Analysis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Systems Analysis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Systems Analysis project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Systems Analysis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Systems Analysis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Systems Analysis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Systems Analysis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Systems Analysis project with this in-depth Systems Analysis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Systems Analysis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Systems Analysis and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Systems Analysis investments work better.
This Systems Analysis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.