Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical takt time Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any takt time related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated takt time specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the takt time Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which takt time improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Having this cycle time to takt time relationship will take care of your production problems in the long run, but what about the short-term problems you might have?
- Do those selected for the takt time team have a good general understanding of what takt time is all about?
- What evaluation strategy is needed and what needs to be done to assure its implementation and use?
- Specify VALUE From your customer’s perspective, not yours. What does the customer want?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- What is your takt time, how is it calculated, and how is it used?
- If there were zero limitations, what would we do differently?
- Who participated in the data collection for measurements?
- Takt Time is Beat Time?
- What is the takt time?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the takt time book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your takt time self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the takt time Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which takt time areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough takt time Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage takt time projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step takt time Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 takt time project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you call or email participants to ensure understanding, follow-through and commitment to the meeting outcomes?
- Procurement Audit: Does the organization make sources of information beyond the tender documents equally available for all the candidates?
- Risk Management Plan: Do the people have the right combinations of skills?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchase order form clear and complete so that the vendor understands all terms and conditions?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the gestation period for the takt time project with specific technology?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the detailed takt time project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How will economic events and trends likely affect the takt time project?
- Lessons Learned: Did the takt time project improve the team members reputations, skills, personal development?
- Procurement Audit: Was additional significant information supplied to all interested parties?
Step-by-step and complete takt time Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 takt time project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 takt time project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 takt time project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 takt time project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 takt time project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 takt time project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any takt time project with this in-depth takt time Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose takt time projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in takt time and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make takt time investments work better.
This takt time All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.