Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Targetprocess Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Targetprocess related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Targetprocess specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Targetprocess Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 635 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Targetprocess improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 635 standard requirements:
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- What are your key Targetprocess organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
- Which criteria are used to determine which projects are going to be pursued or discarded?
- What are the usability implications of Targetprocess actions?
- Are assumptions made in Targetprocess stated explicitly?
- Which models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- What are the basics of Targetprocess fraud?
- How do we create Buy-in?
- Are the best solutions selected?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Targetprocess book in PDF containing 635 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Targetprocess self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Targetprocess Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Targetprocess areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Targetprocess Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Targetprocess projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Targetprocess Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Targetprocess project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Has the appropriate access to relevant data and analysis capability been granted?
- Risk Audit: What are the benefits of a Enterprise wide approach to Risk Management?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the present organizational structure for handling the Targetprocess project sufficient?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Targetprocess project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Targetprocess project via agreements?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does a specific action and/or state that is known to violate security policy occur?
- Project Portfolio management: Are you working differently with your portfolios at different parts of the organization?
- Risk Audit: Do you have proper induction processes for all new paid staff and volunteers who have a specific role and responsibility?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Monitoring of the overall Targetprocess project status – are there any changes in the Targetprocess project that can effect and cause new possible risks?
- Lessons Learned: Recommendation: What do you recommend should be done to ensure that others throughout the organization can benefit from what you have learned?
Step-by-step and complete Targetprocess Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Targetprocess project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Targetprocess project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Targetprocess project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Targetprocess project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Targetprocess project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Targetprocess project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Targetprocess project with this in-depth Targetprocess Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Targetprocess projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Targetprocess and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Targetprocess investments work better.
This Targetprocess All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.