Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Technical Advisory Council Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Technical Advisory Council related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Technical Advisory Council specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Technical Advisory Council Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 678 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Technical Advisory Council improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 678 standard requirements:
- What measurements are possible, practicable and meaningful?
- How is progress measured?
- In the past few months, what is the smallest change we have made that has had the biggest positive result? What was it about that small change that produced the large return?
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
- What are the challenges?
- What potential environmental factors impact the Technical Advisory Council effort?
- What went well, what should change, what can improve?
- Are key measures identified and agreed upon?
- How did the Technical Advisory Council manager receive input to the development of a Technical Advisory Council improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- What are the disruptive Technical Advisory Council technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Technical Advisory Council book in PDF containing 678 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Technical Advisory Council self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Technical Advisory Council Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Technical Advisory Council areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Technical Advisory Council Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Technical Advisory Council projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Technical Advisory Council Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Technical Advisory Council project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will outside resources be needed to help in its development?
- Change Request: Will the change use memory to the extent that other functions will be not have sufficient memory to operate effectively?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the Technical Advisory Council project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
- Scope Management Plan: Assess the expected stability of the scope of this Technical Advisory Council project how likely is it to change, how frequently, and by how much?
- Risk Management Plan: Are there new risks that mitigation strategies might introduce?
- Contractor Status Report: How does the proposed individual meet each requirement?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your organizations key processes (product, service, business, and support)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is activity definition the first process involved in Technical Advisory Council project time management?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will all relevant stakeholders be included within the review process?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What is the probability the Technical Advisory Council project can be completed in 47 weeks?
Step-by-step and complete Technical Advisory Council Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Technical Advisory Council project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Technical Advisory Council project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Technical Advisory Council project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Technical Advisory Council project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Technical Advisory Council project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Technical Advisory Council project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Technical Advisory Council project with this in-depth Technical Advisory Council Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Technical Advisory Council projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Technical Advisory Council and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Technical Advisory Council investments work better.
This Technical Advisory Council All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.