Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Telemedicine and Virtual Care Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Telemedicine and Virtual Care related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Telemedicine and Virtual Care specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Telemedicine and Virtual Care Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 916 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Telemedicine and Virtual Care improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 916 standard requirements:
- What defines Best in Class?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Telemedicine and Virtual Care project?
- If there were zero limitations, what would we do differently?
- Will it be accepted by users?
- How do we provide a safe environment -physically and emotionally?
- How do we go about Securing Telemedicine and Virtual Care?
- How often are the team meetings?
- Do we all define Telemedicine and Virtual Care in the same way?
- How is the value delivered by Telemedicine and Virtual Care being measured?
- How do we ensure that implementations of Telemedicine and Virtual Care products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Telemedicine and Virtual Care book in PDF containing 916 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Telemedicine and Virtual Care self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Telemedicine and Virtual Care Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Telemedicine and Virtual Care areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Telemedicine and Virtual Care Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Telemedicine and Virtual Care projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Telemedicine and Virtual Care Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Telemedicine and Virtual Care project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Status Report: Are the organization’s Telemedicine and Virtual Care projects more successful over time?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide unit costs, equivalent unit or lot costs in terms of labor, material, other direct, and indirect costs?
- Scope Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring the Telemedicine and Virtual Care project scope to ensure the Telemedicine and Virtual Care project remains within the scope baseline?
- Procurement Audit: Is the chosen supplier part of the organizations database?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the past performance of the Telemedicine and Virtual Care project manager?
- Procurement Audit: Does each policy statement contain the legal reference(s) on which the policy is based?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff placements are appropriately effective and constructive in relation to program-related learning outcomes?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the schedule include Telemedicine and Virtual Care project management time and change request analysis time?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are the basic principles and objectives of performance measurement and assessment?
Step-by-step and complete Telemedicine and Virtual Care Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Telemedicine and Virtual Care project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Telemedicine and Virtual Care project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Telemedicine and Virtual Care project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Telemedicine and Virtual Care project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Telemedicine and Virtual Care project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Telemedicine and Virtual Care project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Telemedicine and Virtual Care project with this in-depth Telemedicine and Virtual Care Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Telemedicine and Virtual Care projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Telemedicine and Virtual Care and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Telemedicine and Virtual Care investments work better.
This Telemedicine and Virtual Care All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.