Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Telephone and Data Systems Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Telephone and Data Systems related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Telephone and Data Systems specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Telephone and Data Systems Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 667 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Telephone and Data Systems improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 667 standard requirements:
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
- What tools were used to tap into the creativity and encourage ‘outside the box’ thinking?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
- What needs improvement?
- How can the value of Telephone and Data Systems be defined?
- Does the Telephone and Data Systems performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- Will any special training be provided for results interpretation?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Telephone and Data Systems?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed Telephone and Data Systems opportunities costing us money?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Telephone and Data Systems book in PDF containing 667 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Telephone and Data Systems self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Telephone and Data Systems Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Telephone and Data Systems areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Telephone and Data Systems Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Telephone and Data Systems projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Telephone and Data Systems Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Telephone and Data Systems project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do you have specific methods that you use for each phase of the process?
- Scope Management Plan: Can the Telephone and Data Systems project team do several activities in parallel?
- Risk Audit: Is your organization able to present documentary evidence in support of compliance?
- Requirements Management Plan: Controlling Telephone and Data Systems project requirements involves monitoring the status of the Telephone and Data Systems project requirements and managing changes to the requirements. Who is responsible for monitoring and tracking the Telephone and Data Systems project requirements?
- Variance Analysis: Are the requirements for all items of overhead established by rational, traceable processes?
- Planning Process Group: Is the Telephone and Data Systems project supported by national and/or local organizations?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are reward and recognition systems defined to promote or reinforce desired behavior?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How are you going to ensure that you have a well motivated workforce?
Step-by-step and complete Telephone and Data Systems Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Telephone and Data Systems project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Telephone and Data Systems project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Telephone and Data Systems project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Telephone and Data Systems project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Telephone and Data Systems project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Telephone and Data Systems project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Telephone and Data Systems project with this in-depth Telephone and Data Systems Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Telephone and Data Systems projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Telephone and Data Systems and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Telephone and Data Systems investments work better.
This Telephone and Data Systems All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.