Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical The Rapid Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any The Rapid Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated The Rapid Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the The Rapid Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which The Rapid Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to The Rapid Development? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether The Rapid Development goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
- Does our organization need more The Rapid Development education?
- How do you assess your The Rapid Development workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- Is there documentation that will support the successful operation of the improvement?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of The Rapid Development?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- Was a data collection plan established?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the The Rapid Development book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your The Rapid Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the The Rapid Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which The Rapid Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough The Rapid Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage The Rapid Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step The Rapid Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 The Rapid Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the difference between product and The Rapid Development project scope?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the The Rapid Development project?
- Quality Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure The Rapid Development project success?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: If it is out of compliance, should the process be amended or should the Plan be amended?
- Variance Analysis: Are there changes in the overhead pool and/or organization structures?
- Team Operating Agreement: Does your team need access to all documents and information at all times?
- Risk Audit: Can analytical tests provide evidence that is as strong as evidence from traditional substantive tests?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree is there a sense that only the team can succeed?
- Cost Baseline: Should a more thorough impact analysis be conducted?
- Project Charter: The Rapid Development project Deliverables: What is the The Rapid Development project going to produce?
Step-by-step and complete The Rapid Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 The Rapid Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 The Rapid Development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 The Rapid Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 The Rapid Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 The Rapid Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 The Rapid Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any The Rapid Development project with this in-depth The Rapid Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose The Rapid Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in The Rapid Development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make The Rapid Development investments work better.
This The Rapid Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.